Coffeehouse French Roast 1.25 Lb
The Coffeehouse French Roast masterfully blends rich and decadent flavors to craft a unique and indulgent coffee experience.
- Puroast's Coffeehouse French Roast is a deep, intense dark roast, creating bold and robust flavors.
- A strong, bold cup with a fuller body and more intense flavor than lighter roasts—that's the French Roast you'll get with this 1.25-lb. bag.
- French roasts are known for their bold flavor and smoky notes, achieved through an intense roasting process. These produce a deep, dark color, plus smokiness, char, and a subtle hint of bitterness.
- Dark roasts are renowned for their low acidity, imparting a smoother, less tangy flavor. This makes them a favorite of those seeking a milder taste.
- Coffeehouse French Roast features a complex flavor profile, blending bittersweet undertones of dark chocolate and caramelized sugar.
- This dark roast features an intense, invigorating aroma with earthy notes reminiscent of a classic French roast.
- Coffeehouse French Roast can be enjoyed black or with milk or cream for a richer taste.
- French roast coffee features a bold taste profile, yet simultaneously provides a creamy finish with nuanced flavor.
Puroast uses special roasting technology to reduce acidity by 70%. Low Acid Coffee, with a pH level of 5.5 or higher and 50% less acidity than regular coffee, has become popular with those concerned about digestive health. Puroast Coffee has the lowest acidity in America—averaging 5.7 pH, compared to regular coffee's 5.1 pH—so it has fewer harsh acids and more antioxidants.
$5 - Two Day Shipping For ALL Orders