Coffeehouse Blend 1.25 Lb
The "Coffeehouse Blend" roast skillfully blends a variety of flavors, resulting in a distinctive and indulgent coffee experience with a rich and inviting character.
Indulge in the delightful warmth and sweetness of the Coffeehouse Blend roast
- A medium roast indicates an even balance of coffee bean flavors and roasting features.
- Medium roast coffee typically produces a balanced flavor with brightness, acidity and nuanced notes. You may detect moderate sweetness, fruity notes and a balanced acidity.
- Medium roasts are popular in coffeehouses due to their versatility—suitable for drip coffee makers, pour-over, and espresso brewers.
- A medium roast has a body that typically falls between medium to full-bodied, providing an enjoyable flavor without being too strong or weak.
- Aroma: Enjoy the scent of fresh-brewed coffee, with possible toasted, nutty, or caramel notes for a balanced, inviting smell.
- Medium roast coffee creates a pleasant taste that lingers with no aftertaste of bitterness.
Puroast uses special roasting technology to reduce acidity by 70%. Low Acid Coffee, with a pH level of 5.5 or higher and 50% less acidity than regular coffee, has become popular with those concerned about digestive health. Puroast Coffee has the lowest acidity in America—averaging 5.7 pH, compared to regular coffee's 5.1 pH—so it has fewer harsh acids and more antioxidants. To ensure a coffee is truly Low Acid, consumers should ask for verification from the manufacturer.
$5 - Two Day Shipping For ALL Orders