French Roast Decaf
The Dark French Roast Decaf by Puroast Coffee skillfully blends opulent and indulgent flavors, resulting in a distinct and unique coffee experience without the caffeine.
Savoring this decaffeinated Dark French Roast unveils a warm and sweet flavor.
- French Roast Decaf has a deep, intense roast profile, achieved by a long-duration roasting process.
- A cup of French Roast Decaf offers full-bodied and intense flavour, comparable to that of a dark roast. The decaffeination process preserves the boldness and complexity of the French roast.
- Characterized by a balance of dark chocolate and caramelized sugar notes, French Roast Decaf offers a well-rounded flavor profile with sophisticated bittersweet undertones.
- Dark French Roast Decaf typically has low acidity, resulting in a smoother, less tangy flavor, making it ideal for those who prefer milder acidity.
- This decaffeinated version offers a full-bodied texture that brings a rich, satisfying experience without the use of caffeine.
- French Roast Decaf is renowned for its strong and fragrant aroma, with earthy and smoky flavors for an invigorating scent.
- The Dark French Roast Decaf preserves its intense flavor regardless of how you choose to enjoy it - black, with milk, or with cream. Its brewing versatility makes it perfect for every taste.
- Dark French Roast Decaf offers a smooth, rich flavor with no caffeine. Enjoy the taste without the extra stimulant.
Puroast uses special roasting technology to reduce acidity by 70%. Low Acid Coffee, with a pH level of 5.5 or higher and 50% less acidity than regular coffee, has become popular with those concerned about digestive health. Puroast Coffee has the lowest acidity in America—averaging 5.7 pH, compared to regular coffee's 5.1 pH—so it has fewer harsh acids and more antioxidants.
$5 - Two Day Shipping For ALL Orders